Sunday, March 1, 2009

It's about time

After some very persistent nudging by a nameless party I am posting the pictures she requested. Nothing too exciting, but I suppose some people (and by people I mean the coo-coo granny in the WA) will be happy to get an update. Enjoy!

Here I am at 6 months


After church it was such a nice day we went and brushed Guapo. He is getting so big!


Here he is all groomed- which way to the gun show? Nay!


This is our crib for the "people" that were dying to see it

Jared added mini-Guapo to the picture

We drove by the temple after church. Korey and Ashley notice the snow on the ground!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Grandma in WA-says it's about dang time you put up some new pics, though it is going to be hard to be your Muslim pic. Love the crib, the bedding and Krysten looks great don't love the snow.

Greg & Mary said...

It's almost seeming real now! Caleb will have a new cousin in a few months and we're so excited!!!! Love the Mini-Guapo :)

Bree said...

You are TINY!! You look SO cute!! I love the crib too!!

Unknown said...

how cute you are, that is a tiny little belly you have too for 6 months. congrats! i love you and jared and am so happy for both of yoU!

Unknown said...

ps i love the name cole!

Ashley & Bailey Dishman said...

You are getting big!!! Your crib is very cute along with the bedding! I am so jealous about the snow. We hit in the 90's last week!!!!

Chance and Laura Amador said...

ha cousins UNITED!
And Jared I've got the nose of a hound dog and the memory of an elephant! But I was right wasn't I!? I KNEW that looked like your bed spread! MAN I'm good! PS. as you read if we're having a little she cousin to cole then we've got a couple cute outfits for him! :) if not then... we'll get him something else! :)