Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wow what a handy man!

That's right my handy man has woodworking on his list of skills. Jared has been taking a woodworking class at the college on Wednesday nights and this is the final product. I just love it and as you can see I didn't waste anytime putting things in it. It will be so nice to store all Cole's stuff. Thanks so much Jared- you are very talented!

Ta-Da!!!

Wanted to try and show the beadboard on the sides and inside

6 comments:

Korey said...

That bookshelf is beyond amazing. Jared has got some mad skills! I love the beadboard. Nice touch!

Bree said...

I LOVE it!! Great job, Jared!! Are you taking orders now?? :)

Anonymous said...

Wow-I am impressed! That Jared made it himself makes it even more special. Glad you have a handyman around! He's a keeper.

Chance and Laura Amador said...

HOW CUTE! I love it! That's so sweet that he's going to make one for us TOO! AWWW! What a sweet big brother I have! :) haha

Greg & Mary said...

Niiiccccce! I like it muy beuno!

Debbie said...

I'm soooo proud of you Jared! I don't think you could have done it more perfectly! It's the cutest set of shelves I've ever seen for a babies room! Good job! Love you both... Aunt Debbie PS...missed you at church today...