Sunday, March 29, 2009

For Diane

It's SPRINGTIME here in Idaho
And the gentle breezes blow
Seventy miles and hour
At thirty five-below
Oh how I love Idaho
When the snow is up to your butt
You take a breath of fresh SPRING air
And your nose gets frozen shut
Yes, the weather here is wonderful
So I guess I'll hang around
I could never leave my blessed Idaho
Cause I'm frozen to the ground!

Sunday, March 29, 2009 in Idaho. The snow no longer falls downward, it just blows by!

8 comments:

Greg & Mary said...

It's a mess out there!!!!
Haven't you heard the old saying..."March blizzards bring April showers, which bring May flowers!"

Diane said...

Haven't you heard the old saying-"March-In like a lion-out like a lamb!" Guess Rexburg didn't get the memo.

Unknown said...

thats not good for when i fly in in a couple weeks... it better melt fast!

Korey said...

Are you sure that isn't a picture from a few months ago? Seriously, that can't be true! Anyways, I'm going to go put on my shorts and flip flops :)

Bree said...

hahaha!! Love the poem!! Thank goodness the sun has been shining today, huh!!

Ashley & Bailey Dishman said...

I can't believe that!!!! Well I will be thinking of you and Jared when I go outside and melt to the ground!!!

Debbie said...

Krysten did you write that poem? Cutest thing I EVER read! Love your sweet blog too!

Jared and Krysten said...

Debbie- I didn't write the poem, but my mom Diane emailed to Jared so he wanted to post it with a pic that matched it perfectly! Hopefully the snow has melted away for good this time!