Monday, March 16, 2009

What Caleb taught me today...

Lesson #1- I may be little but I am quick. Take your eyes off me and I'll be down the hall in a flash! Auntie Krys- give me 5 minutes unleashed and I'll make you aware of everything in the house you need to baby proof asap!

Lesson #2- I make the decisions around here! Tio- what started as your playful peek-a-boo turned into me controlling when I choose to let you breathe let alone open your eyes. Jared would say, "Caleb you're smothering me let me out!!!" and Caleb would just shake his head no which Jared couldn't see- it was really funny.

Lesson #3- Monkey see- monkey do...do I need to say more. Auntie Krys will this look really help me get the ladies???

Lesson 4- Tio & Auntie Krys I can guarantee that little Cole is going to drive you crazy and at times make you want to rip your hair out, but it'll be sweet moments like this that will make all the work and stress well worth it, just ask my mommy!

2 comments:

Greg & Mary said...

I'm Caleb's Mommy. And I support this message.
:)

Chance and Laura Amador said...

I can't believe he's almost 2!!!! WOW! That means I haven't got a speeding ticket in almost 2 years!!! WOW WOW WOW i think the last one I got was when I was speeding home cause you were in labor!... (and i expect the same from you all!!! when we're having our little gromit :))....