Wednesday, March 25, 2009

All sewn up

I finished my craft project for the nursery- a crib bumper and matching quilt. After hours of sewing it is all done. I hope Cole likes it!
Here is the final product

Here I am using Wendy's quilting machine- it's not as easy as she makes it look
Jared even got in on the quilting action...because I forced him to

Jared's special touch

6 comments:

Korey said...

Cole is lucky to have such a crafty mom...and dad :) You did such an awesome job. The bumper and quilt are super cute. But I must admit, I'm a little intimidated by the quilting machine.

Robyn said...

The quilt is SO cute! It must have been a ton of work. Looks great though.

Anonymous said...

Wow-Kudos to you and Jared for your hard work and creativity for baby Cole's room. Very nice job on the quilt and bumper. The quilting machine does not look easy to use. Great job!

Melissa Sutton said...

You are So Talented! :o) I love the little horse. . . . did you do all the machine quilting on your own??? That looks really hard not to join the squiggley lines! Too cute. :)

Greg & Mary said...

Yes, that is my very creative and crafty sis-in-law! You are too good. I don't have the patience for that - must have missed that gene! Good job Jared & Krys! I can't wait to come over and see it!

Ashley & Bailey Dishman said...

You guys did an excellent job!! The quilt and bumper are very cute! I am jealous you got yours done first. I need to stop procrastinating and get my quilt and curtains done!! Again they are adorable!!