I woke up to flowers, a clean kitchen, spotless dishes- and now I have time to blog because my love bug is cooking me dinner...geez Valentine's Day should be once a week if this is what happens!!! This afternoon we went ice-fishing- it was so romantic with a runny nose and frostbite. I caught the first and only fish of the day. I gave Jared an at home spa day with a full pedicure and massage complete with candle light and nature sounds. It has been a fun day and I am so grateful to spend quality time with my wonderful husband...now I just have to talk him into watching a chick flick later to finish of v-day.
No I'm not Muslim, I'm just freezing

Baby's gotta eat in Antarctica

Jared fishing from his "lazyboy"

You might be a redneck if...

Catch of the day.No I'm not Muslim, I'm just freezing
Baby's gotta eat in Antarctica
Jared fishing from his "lazyboy"
You might be a redneck if...
4 comments:
The muslim look totally works for you! Not many women can pull that look off. That pic cracks me up. The camper on the ice-what are they thinking? The floaties on the bottom-does that mean they have had it sink before and if it is so cold out that you have to be in a camper to be warm-stay home! Glad you had a great day with your Valentine.
You are too cute! Your photos and comments made me laugh.
You guys are the cutest couple! What a fun, fun Valentines Day.... Congrats, on the baby news by the way. It will be so fun to have a little boy!
we went fishing too! but we had rain not snow!
Post a Comment