IT"S A BOY! Jared and I had our ultrasound today and our little bebe left no doubt that he's a boy! Thankfully measurements and growth/development are right on point. We are so excited! Jared kept telling all his family that he has a little hunting buddy coming. I am looking forward to seeing the special father-son bond they will soon develop, but he'll definitely be a mama's boy. The name we are pretty set on is Cole Matthew Morris. Now I can get started on all my craft projects for the nursery! We went to a birthday lunch with some of Jared's family to tell them the news and it was so yummy! Cole really enjoyed my chicken salad...oh my goodness- it's crazy to finally be able to put a name to our little bundle!
Here is his little face. These pictures aren't easy to see, it was much clearer on the ultrasound monitor. In case you can't tell, his head is on the right.


Jared is stubborn- so stubborn that he would not smile for this picture! I am predicting seeing this same look on a mini-Jared face soon enough

Here we are celebrating at lunch- notice someone else refusing to smile for the camera...Morris boys are stubborn! What are we going to do with another stubborn Morris boy on his way?!!
9 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH! How exciting! He will be just as cute as you both are! Love you! PS....Happy Birthday to you tomorrow Krysten! Enjoy every minute! Hugs...Aunt Debbie
That is SO exciting! Have fun decorating the nursery.
Congratulations! We're so happy for you! Boys are a lot of fun, they keep you busy!
Congratulations! I'm soooo excited for you guys! Little Cole, so cute!
Congrats! I'm excited for you two! :) Happy Birthday tomorrow, also Krysten
Congratulations!!! I originally voted girl, but since then I've had second thoughts and before your blogcame up on the page I knew it was a boy!!! He'll be a mini-Jared for sure!! Love the name you have picked out too!!
How exciting! I am so happy for you guys!
Ok-so you threatened me that if I didn't post a comment-that you might not update your blog very often. How rude! It's not nice to be mean to grandma's! So excited about the new little baby boy. Hope he doesn't have Jared's flaring nostrils!
haha i agree with your mom! Hopefully little Cole doesn't have Jared's nostrils ... no one deserves that! haha I'm so excited for you both! I must admit I voted girl on your blog... 4 times...
I love you both! Congratulations!!! And Happy late birthday!
Post a Comment