Sunday, January 25, 2009
Buddies
Last night Jared & I got to babysit our nephew Caleb for a few hours. We need all the practice we can get before June! Here are some pics of Caleb who climbed up all by himself and plopped himself right next to Jared. Stay tuned...Thursday is when we find out the sex of the baby so hurry and cast your vote!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Those pics are just too cute! Caleb sure loves his Tio!
What a cutie! And I'm talking about Caleb Jared!
He is adorable!! If you guys are interested in even more practice, you let me know, I know some people with a pretty cute 2-yr old that will keep you on your toes! haha, just kidding!! Can't wait for Thursday's news!!! :) By the way, what are you & Jared predicting???
CUTE!!! When did you get new couches!? i LOVE THEM!
Post a Comment