Monday, January 19, 2009

Family Gathering

This weekend Lou and Chance came for a visit. Early Saturday morning all the boys went to spot some wildlife. Jared said he stuffed his new backpack so it was really heavy when he was hiking to test himself...does that sound like fun to you?...not to me- I have a stuffed pack in the front that I can't just take off! Speaking of the baby, I included a pic so my mom could see my tummy. Chance and Lou brought their wii, an interactive video game where you can exercise. I think I did about every game on it because it was so fun! There's a test where you stand on a board and it tests your balance on wii fit, it said I have the balancing ability of a 31 year old, and Jared is 38. I'm pregnant- Jared what's your excuse? After fun and games we all went bowling and Jeanne came out on top. It was a great weekend, getting to spend time with family!
20 weeks down and 20 more to go!

Playing tennis on wii, Lou made our players look like us
Jared trying to balance on the wii-fit board
Driving on wii- I told you we played a lot
My goal: to not come in dead last every time
Morris family bowling

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh! You look so cute! I can't believe your already half way. Do you know if it is a boy or girl?

Jamie Anderson said...

What a cute little bump. It's all uphill from here! I'm so excited for you guys.

Anonymous said...

Finally you updated your blog. Guess it was worth the wait. Your little bump is very cute. Can't wait to find out if it is a boy or a girl. Looks like a fun time with the Morris fam.

Bree said...

Haha--love the pictures!! Wii is the best! Soooo when do you find out??? I'm so excited to know! You look adorable Krysten--but sadly I think my 12-wk belly is already as big as your tiny little 20 wk-belly!! I'm getting fat fast!! ahhhh!! Let's get together soon! And Jared, your common merganser comment cracked me up...I will totally do my impression of the quack next time I see you...it's pretty good!! :) haha