Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Jared is such a good dad to little Cole already. He even gets up in the middle of the night to change his diaper and bring him to me- which is so nice! We spent yesterday at Daniel & Jeanne's with family and all stuffed our tummies with a yummy ham lunch. Here are a few pics from the day.
Morris: four generations

Jared with his little buddy

3 comments:

Greg & Mary said...

I love that little suprised look on Cole! He is too stinking cute!

Happy Father's Day Jared! I am so proud of you and your little family. You're a great Father!

Chance and Laura Amador said...

that bottom picture is SUCH a krysten face! SOO CUTE!

Jen said...

Hey Krysten, this is Jen! Congrats on such a beautiful baby boy! He looks a lot like you! I was going through all my saved notes and cards and pictures of us back in the day and there's a pic of you making the exact same face!! Only you had a cookie in front of you! :-) i hope we can be in touch, it's been a very long time.
Jenro84@yahoo.com