All Because Two People Fell In Love... Established 2005
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Growing Boy
No daddy's hand isn't shrinking, daddy's boy is growing. Here are some comparison pictures from the day Cole was born and today. He is a little over 5 weeks old, 4 inches longer, and 3 lbs heavier.
Oh my goodness, he has grown so much. Way to go Cole! He is so darn cute! But that boy does have some skinny legs. But I bet if I looked at Reid's legs he would have the same problem.
He is getting bigger all the time. I miss holding him.Get some clothes on that little boy! I do not like that 1st pic-I am so glad that he is such a fighter.
5 comments:
Oh my goodness, he has grown so much. Way to go Cole! He is so darn cute! But that boy does have some skinny legs. But I bet if I looked at Reid's legs he would have the same problem.
Glad to see how well Cole is doing. he's a cutie!
He is getting bigger all the time. I miss holding him.Get some clothes on that little boy! I do not like that 1st pic-I am so glad that he is such a fighter.
Look at those little legs! How cute!
oh my goodness he's getting so big!!! what a handsom little fella!
Post a Comment