Saturday, June 13, 2009

Cuddles

A couple weeks ago when Grandma was here, I don't think little Cole was ever laid down. He and his Grandma quickly became cuddle buddies and were rarely separated.

Since Grandma left, Cole has made known that he loves to cuddle and we find it hard to refuse. Who wouldn't want to cuddle the little guy?

So his mommy and daddy take turns, and sometimes compete for a turn cuddling little Cole. The nurses said at this age we can't give him too much love, but we're sure gonna try.

3 comments:

Korey said...

When was that last picture taken? Cole looks so much bigger in it. What a cute little boy. Ava and I wish we could have some snuggle time with him!

Diane said...

Love to see his little cheeks getting chubbier. He has grown since I was there. Keep the new pics coming.

Greg & Mary said...

I love that picture of Cole & his Mommy! How sweet!