All Because Two People Fell In Love... Established 2005
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
What I've been up to lately...
Well you have to add some variety to diapers, milk, and nap time day in and day out so here are a few of my new pass-times... Oh it's nice to get some fresh air- mom loves to carry me around So much to look at so little time
What a cute little grandson I have! Actually-I have 2 very cute little grandsons and an adorable granddaughter too. Idaho and California are much too far away for Grandma and Grandpa:(:(:(:(
3 comments:
What a cute little nephew I have! Wish Reid and Cole could show that elephant who's boss together :( Idaho is so far away.
What a cute little grandson I have! Actually-I have 2 very cute little grandsons and an adorable granddaughter too. Idaho and California are much too far away for Grandma and Grandpa:(:(:(:(
I like how he is wearing the cap. he is a tough guy. don't worry tough guys love their mothers too.
Post a Comment