First time meeting Auntie Loua and Uncle Chance
This aint my first RO-DE-O cowboy... actually it is.
First scone... not really, but thanks for the crumbs daddy, I'm not a table!
First Fourth of July
First parade
First visit to Warm River... daddy that's for the fish!
First time at Mesa Falls
First day at work, sleeping on the job!
Jason, Uncle Zach, and Daddy surprized Grandpa Morris with an Extreme Firepit Makeover
The new firepit in action
First dutch oven cookout at Grandma Jeanne's
First time seeing the Baby Hadley bump
First time going to church... I slept through every minute of it!
3 comments:
Looks like Cole's first 4th of July weekend was action packed. He is getting so big. Can't wait to see him up close and personal in a few weeks.
Looks like lots of fun!!!...and makes me miss home! :) Cole is such a little cutie--I love his church outfit!! Krysten--I got your sweet note--thank you!!
Krysten, I can't get over how much he looks like his Daddy! I can see you in him too though. I'm glad he is doing so well!
Post a Comment