Thursday, May 14, 2009

More Cole





5 comments:

Robyn said...

Glad to see you are both doing well. What a cute little guy!

Melissa Sutton said...

OH MY HECK! . . . could he look anymore like Jared??? The second and third pictures of him in the little beanie cap look like a miniature version of Jared. Down to every little feature . . .what a doll. He's looking so good. I can almost smell his soft baby sweetness! :O) You're looking awesome Krysten. I'm glad you are able to be home now.

Diane said...

He really does look like his daddy. Will have to ck out Jared's baby pics this weekend. Can't wait to see my newest grandson this weekend.

Greg & Mary said...

He is so DARN CUTE!! Those pics remind me of Caleb too! But I'd have to agree, I see more and more of Jared in him every time.
Your favorite Auntie loves you Cole!
(And Diane, I'm so excited for you to come see us this weekend!)

The Vegas Veenendaal's said...

Jared and Krysten,
Congratulations! I am so happy to hear that little Cole is doing so well.... what a scare that whole experience must have been. He is darling, and I have to say he does have a lot of you in him, Jared. ;)
Love, Stephanie