What is that pink thing?! Oh it's my newest cousin Hadley. She is so sweet and not very noisy- and an amazing sleeper thus far. Sometimes she sounds like a meerkat when she hiccups. I think we'll keep her!
We can't believe how big Cole is getting- he's 4 months today- and it pretty obvious when compared to a newbie
They're holding hands...how precious
Watch out Cole- that Hadley's a lover AND a fighter!
Holy cheeks Hadley- where'd your eyes go?!
Let's see your cheeks Cole...
Sleeping babies- I guess it's time to go home. This was at a yummy BBQ Chance's Family did. Cole and Hadley were sleeping in the exact same position. Can't wait to see you in Idaho in a few weeks Hadley... mi crib es su crib!
2 comments:
Hadley is so precious! Cole is definitely not a newborn anymore. Can't wait to take some cousin pics when we see you. But there will be no hand holding pics between Reid and Cole!
Hadley is a cutie-pie. I can not believe Cole was 3lbs smaller than Hadley when he was born. He is getting so big. Love the cousin's pics.
Post a Comment