Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fun times


Yeah! This weekend my mom's Uncle Dan and Aunt Jewli came for a visit and we had a really good time. They held me a lot and always made sure I had my binkie. We filled our tummies with steaks, philly cheese steaks, and crockpot chicken tacos- yummy! We did some shooting, fed the fish at warm river, and saw Mesa Falls. We really had a fun time with them sharing stories and enjoyed having them here!

I hit all four of my first four shots- that never happens unless you're Jared


Take note of what is between the clay pigeon boxes on the four wheeler- that's right it was Cole's first four wheeler ride

Aunt Jewli loved holding Cole and he wasn't complaining at all




2 comments:

Diane said...

Love the new pics. Cole is getting so big. Why do babies look like angels when they are sleeping? Grandma and Grandpa Kolb will be getting a Cole-fix next month!

Korey said...

I just want to pick him up and snuggle with the little cutie pie. Ava can't wait either! Cole better get ready for the Bunting girls!