Thursday, September 24, 2009

Cole's First Pet!!!

That's right I gave in and let Cole have a pet...a stuffed pet that is. And the one he likes the best is the skunk. When I first showed it to him he latched on like a leech and I couldn't pry it from him, then he discovered it was fun to put in his mouth too. Right now he is napping with it wrapped in his arms. As long as he doesn't bring home the real thing one day I'm okay with it. It's funny cause he keeps wiggling and opening his eyes just to make sure his new skinky friend is still right there. The other pics are of Cole enjoying some time in his bumbo seat. He did awesome today holding his head up all by himself with no support. He is getting so big. Before I know it I won't be able to call him a baby anymore- how sad :(






5 comments:

Korey said...

Looks like Cole has been having a fun day. Maybe Cole should be a skunk for Halloween.

Bree said...

That is so cute...HE is SO cute!! And man he's getting big!! Can't wait to meet him! We're moving home this weekend so we'll have to get together soon.

Unknown said...

I love the one where he is sleeping with the skunk!

Diane said...

The only good skunks are of the beanie baby variety. Love the pic of him sleeping w/the skunk and the last pic where it looks like he is being hypnotized by the ferris wheel. He is funny! Can't wait to hold him in a few weeks.

Jamie Anderson said...

What a cute thing to get attached to. Don't you just love the bumbo! i can't believe how big he is already.