Saturday, August 21, 2010
How much can you pack into a weekend?
Holy smokes- this weekend has been loaded. First we celebrated our 5th anniversary on the 20th and went to dinner just the two of us...which never happens...if you have kids you know. Then we woke up early this morning to head to the Ammon fire house. Jared got hired on to be a volunteer firefighter. This will allow him to get the training and certifications he needs. I am so proud of him- he has worked extremely hard and I know he will continue to do so until he reaches his goal of getting a full-time job as a firefighter/EMT. Today the Ammon dept hosted a family/public day with breakfast, games, tours, and fire safety. After Coley drove the truck we went to David's baptism, a friend of ours. It was a really special experience. Next we were off to Rexburg for the Morris family reunion. After a few hours of family fun we drove back to IF for Cole's friend Andy's birthday party. Cole came home with a belly full of cake and ice cream. Did I mention I am teaching in church tomorrow- I just got done putting it together...whew I am pooped!!!!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ha ha! I was just thinking, that fireman dog is just standing there in the pic w/ Krys & Cole - he must not know them....then, I see that the fireman dog is Jared - NICE! Put your arm around her Jared! :)
Cute pictures, congrats on getting hired and it looks like Cole had fun driving the truck!
Sparky-keep the costume on!!! Love the one of Cole w/daddy in the fire truck! He looks like he is having the time of his life! Looks like you had a busy/fun weekend. We are proud of you Jared!
YAY!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so proud!
Hot dog! (I'm totally referring to how hot it must of been in the dog costume!) I would of loved to see Krys giving the fireman dog a big smooch, but I guess it was a family event :) Way to go Jared! Good job on all of the hard work.
Wow! Looks like a fun and very full day!
Post a Comment