Here are Jared and Caleb playing on the old couches a couple years back...
and here are the new ones!
We have been needing a bigger table and lucky for us, Zach and Juliana were also given a couple of old tables and one didn't fit in their apartment so they gave it to us. It was in need of some "updating" so we went to work on it.
We also found some old chairs in need of repair and refinishing and added them to the project.
Cole was as involved as he could be in the whole process.
Here is a completed chair next to an old one waiting its turn.
Here is the table BEFORE we started...
and AFTER some dust, sweat, and fumes.
Now we've noticed a couple other old pieces of furniture that are crying out for some attention...
6 comments:
Wow-I really like the new stuff! The couch looks very comfy & the table & chair re-do looks friggin awesome! Nice job Jared! What a great anniversary celebration!
That looks amazing! The couch is so cute and I LOVE what you did to the table and chairs!
CUTE!! Little cole is looking not so little!!
What busy little bees you guys have been. Major props on the kitchen table. I will probably give you a call to help refinish our table...whenever we get it out of storage :) The couch looks sweeeet! I think you could sit the entire Morris clan down on that couch!
I love the new furniture! You guys did a great job on the table!
NICCE
Post a Comment