
Jared told me he was "working" all day and then his brother showed me these pics at the sand dunes. Jared and his posse got rained out so they went out to test the laws of physics.

Camping in Moab, Utah- Jared and his brother Zach were all business from dawn to dusk. Zach is in red on the orange bike, Jared is in yellow on the blue bike.

Houston: we have lift off!

Houston: we have lift off!
Here Zach is performing a "heel clicker"






2 comments:
Jared-I am very scared for little Cole. I know you are going to have him out there with your posse as soon as he is able. You are into extreme sports Mr. I don't even want to know how high in the air you get when you jump. I am glad you had a fun time.
Someone has some mad photo skilld. Those pictures are awesome. I'm glad that Jared was able to fit in a guys weekend before little Cole comes.
Post a Comment