Wendy- Should I be sad that you thought I was that big or happy that I'm not? This was a fun game where everyone had to guess my waist circumference- it was funny because the other four prego gals there were using their tummies as a reference- and one of them won- good job Michelle.

Prepare to see Cole in this cute number a lot because he's stocked in blue puppies for every size!


Prepare to see Cole in this cute number a lot because he's stocked in blue puppies for every size!

Daddy's helper- how cute!...I wonder what Cole' daddy is doing right now...hmmm...
I should have known the answer to that before I asked the question although Uncle Zach is the one riding in this picture. Jared knows better than to document any of his stunts for fear of spousal prosecution.
Here are all the boys enjoying their time away from the women during the shower.
(Jared,bro-in-laws Chance & Zach, Jared's dad Daniel)

2 comments:
awww... sorry i wasnt there i will have a little late package sent for all three of you!
I'm so glad I could be there--it was great to see you! Glad you're all stocked up with cute baby stuff...now you just need the baby! :)
Post a Comment