Feliz Cumpleanos is how they say it at Gringo's...well actually they shake their maracas, clap, sing, and then plop a big sombrero on your head. And last night we surprised Jeanne for her birthday. It was great! You can tell in the picture that she just loves that sombrero, but don't feel sorry for her cause she got some yummy fried ice cream, plus she made the employees of Wendy's stop what they were doing and sing to Jared on his birthday! Thanks for all you do for us Jeanne...now let's see...who's birthday is next?!
While waiting for the birthday girl Caleb entertained himself and us with the balloons. He'd grab the strings tight and then fling his arms rapidly in every direction. Infact he hit his mom with the balloons a couple of times and almost wounded innocent bystanders walking behind him, but it was still so funny!
I love this picture because you can see someone's little hands trying to take the sombrero
Caleb and Jeanne
Caleb finally got his chance to model the sombrero
3 comments:
Okay. Now I'm craving Gringos!!! I swear, it's the Morris Family Restaurant!! :) haha. Glad you all had a fun time for Jeanne's birthday!
Happy late birthday Jeanne! Makes my mouth just water thinking of the yumminess at Gringos! Remind me to never come out on my birthday! Since Josh and my birthdays are only days apart, neither of us will mention the others birthday in fear they'll turn around and do it back.
Jeanne-Not everyone call pull off a sombrero you know. You and Caleb definitely can. Makes me hungry for Gringo's. I love those warm flour tortilla chips and salsa. Will be going there next time I am in Rexburg.
Post a Comment