Jared and I went to our doctor appointment thinking we'd get to hear the baby's heartbeat, but the nurse couldn't find it. An ultrasound showed us why, our baby was actively bouncing all over the place. We were excited to see its arms, legs, and tiny heart pumping away. When Jared told his dad, Daniel said, "You may have your hands full with that one. It may have Krysten's energy level with your attitude." Uh oh! What are we in for?
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How exciting!!! Congratulations!
Yaaay! So excited you FINALLY started a blog! :) I'm your biggest fan! ;)
It'll be so fun to keep in better touch! Oh boy, this little one is gonna keep you guys on your toes...especially if it's a BOY! :) But, for the record, I'm voting for a girl...yes, Jared, you'll be wrapped around her little finger! ;) Glad you guys are doing great!
Caleb and his Mommy are voting for a boy. :)
But either way, Caleb is excited to have a cousin!! YEAH!
It would be a blast if we both had boys! But Ava and I think you're going to have a girl. Can't wait to see if we're right!
Jared and Krysten
Estoy muy contento del embarazo mi votacion ya hice por que tengan una niƱa...
Y nombres podemos votar tambien?
Estaremos en contacto
Post a Comment