At Chinese Gardens, a family tradition, with my parents for Thanksgiving eve
Playing monopoly with my Grandpa after filling our tummies with turkey
Here I am at 13 weeks with my sister who is 19 weeks along
I'm making Ava tickle herself. She loves to be tickled and says "Ticka Ticka"

We have a new tradition of making a holiday craft when we get together. This year it was Christmas tree ornaments that looked like reindeer, plus I made one that looked like a pig, out of jingle bells. The second picture is supposed to be goofy, but I'm the only one who got that memo as you can tell by my facial expression


Jared took my bro-in-law Josh and my dad to an archery range he found online. As you can see Jared is decked out with his camo and ready to show the boys how it's done

Since Ava's been born my parents host a babysitting night and the four of us go on a date night when we're home for the holidays. This time it was a movie and dinner at Red Lobster. We all cleaned our crab/lobster filled plates! It was so good and you can't beat those rolls

This is our group shot that my mom is going to use for her Christmas cards so I thought I'd share it. Hope your Thanksgiving was as fun as mine was! I am definitely thankful for my family and Jared's family- and all they do for us. We don't know what we'd do without them!





3 comments:
Wow-I am so impressed at how fast you posted about Thanksgiving. Looks like you have got the blogging thing down. Nice job. We had a great time with you guys.
My goodness, it takes me at least a week to post vacation pics. It was really fun spending Thanksgiving with you guys. I can't wait for you guys to use the new webcam!
Krysten, I LOVED your blog!!!! That is SO super exciting that you are expecting a baby in June! I'm excited to stay in touch through blogging.
Post a Comment