Girl: Hi there, how are you?
Jared: Good, how are you?
Girl: YOU'RE CUTE!!!!!
Location: assisted living center
My husband still has it, but thank goodness he's all mine! I am so proud of him. He is getting ready to test with the Idaho Falls fire dept on May 3rd, which is super competitive and they only move the top 30 onto the physical test. I know Jared can do it- Jared te amo mucho mas!
Jared and Cole before he headed to the fire station- so cute!
6 comments:
Two handsome Morris men!!! Keep this pic handy for when Cole is about 16! Oh-he's going to love reliving this memory!!!
Cole is so cute! Good luck on the test!
Wow!! Jared, that is SO awesome! I had no idea that's what you were doing these days! Good luck!! Cole is getting so big! I'm sad I haven't met him yet...we'll have to get together when we get back to ID. Take care!
So, how old did the other woman turn out to be?
She was around 30-35 Jared said, much much much older than him of course because he's in his early 20's afterall
Ava wanted to let you know that she likes Coley's hair like that. He could start a baby trend!
Post a Comment