Here are some pics of our little stroll- don't be blinded by my white legs but I had to take the opportunity to get a glimpse of sunshine on them cause here in Idaho you never know about the weather...it'll probably snow tomorrow!
Cole and his Daddy- in the background cole loved watching the guys working on the road. He is all boy and loves to bang his toys together.
This pic was in the grocery store so the lighting's a little off but you can see Cole's little "two-furs" [Two-furs is copyrighted by Zachary Tyler Morris inc. all the proceeds from this post will go directly to him]
4 comments:
He is so cute! Looks like a lot of fun!
Someone was excited about the sun! I haven't even wore shorts yet! What a big boy you have (don't worry Jared, I'm talking about Cole). Can't believe our boys will be one in less than two months.
WHAT A HANDSOME LITTLE MAN!!!
He is getting SO big!! What a cutie! We've been enjoying the nicer weather too--yay! Hope you guys are doing great!
Post a Comment