Here's our family...Cole is getting so big!
Cole with his Uncle Zachy, Gammy, and Daddy
After the busy day of stuffing his belly Cole just wanted to sit on Grandma Jeanne's lap
Here are some attempts to get a cute and creative pic of Cole for Christmas- let us know what you think
4 comments:
Love the pics! He is as cute as ever! Cole-I mean!!!
Cole is starting to look all grown up. He sure is a handsome little fella. Can't wait to see him in person again! Cute, cute, cute.
While we (Caleb is on my lap) were looking at these pictures Caleb smiled, pointed and said "cccceee". I think it means Cole. ??? :) Now he's clapping...
Oh Krysten it is so fun to read about you and Jared. I love it. I am so glad you guys are doing good things and that Cole is doing so well. When you have strong parents that's what you'll be. May Heavenly Father bless your sweet family always! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment