All Because Two People Fell In Love... Established 2005
Monday, August 31, 2009
Just a little Cole for your day
I figured I'd post a couple of pics for everyone. He is growing so fast. He is cooing and smiling and really brightens my day. I love being able to stay home with him. He is just precious...when he's not making a mess or screaming that is.
4 comments:
I need more Cole please! I can't wait to swap babies when we see you in a month :) By the way mucho props on posting a movie all on your own!
He is the most adorable baby I've ever seen! He is soooo cute! I love the pictures!
He has grown since I saw him a month ago. He is very cute. Love his little jacket. Can't wait to hold him again in Oct.
AW! look at those big eyes blink!!! cant wait to come see you and little Hadley too!
Post a Comment